Rebelcell 12V50AV Li-ion battery + charger 10A
Rabatt 10% -> 🧺 Warenkorb / Cart / Panier
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
12V50 AV Lithium-Akku
(634 Wh) with digital charging state display + charger 12.6V 10A for the following areas of application:
- fishing: 12 V-electro boat engine, echo sounder, energy requirement on and on the water.
- Elektroboot: Drive of a 12 V-E engine up to 55 lbs (e.g. electric house boats, dinghy, etc.).
- Leisure: as a service battery for sailing yachts, motor boats, motorhomes and caravans.
- compact & Light: The battery only weighs 3.9 kg and is up to 70 % smaller than an equivalent lead battery.
- Particularly user-friendly: light and compact, can be charged quickly and in between (in 3–4 hours with 20 A- Chargeer fully charged), charging state display.
- Low battery costs: up to 50 % per year less than a lead battery.
- Top performance: A deep discharge (up to 100 %) does not have a negative effect on performance or lifespan.
- reliable and durable: Integrated abuse protection (for deep discharge, overvoltage, high temperatures, etc.) by BMS and a lifespan of up to 10 years.
- Guarantee: Two years.
Please read the following information before completing your order
- only load the battery with the recommended Li-ion charger with CC/CV charging profile and a voltage of 12.6 V, max. 20a.
- always use a suitable backup between the battery and the electric motor to protect both. Use cables with a sufficient cross-section with M8 ease connectors (or anen plug connector) to connect your electric boat engine safely and reliably.
Never use crocodile terminals for connection to the battery! lead to heat development and damage to the electric motor and battery.
Damage due to unsuitable connection terminals or cables are expressly excluded from our guarantee.
- This battery is not suitable for use with caravan movers!
The high power peaks can cause irreversible damage to your battery.
- batteries can be switched in parallel to increase performance.
Always make sure to connect only batteries of the same type, with the same age and the same level of charge, and use cables with sufficient cross -section! < /Li>
- Our batteries are splash -proof according to the protection class IP54.
They must not be immersed in water, and they do not withstand heavy rainfall.
Use a waterproof container or one Battery pocket and set up the battery, so that it is not permanently in the water and no water can penetrate from above into the battery.
Water damage is expressly excluded from our guarantee.
capacity (C1-C20): 50 AH
EQPB (comparable lead battery): up to 105 AH AGM
nominal performance: 634 Wh
Maximum continuous discharge: 50 A
Top load (10 seconds): 75 A
Lifespan (#load) (@ 80 % DOD): 1000
Size: 195 x 130 x 155 (mm)
Weight: 3.9 kg
Energy density: 104 Wh/kg
electronics & amp; BMS
Band width of the voltage: 9.0 V–12.6 V
loading temperature: 0 ° C -45 ° C
unloading temperature: -20 ° C -60 ° C
Storage temperature: 0 ° C - 45 ° C
Maximum charging current: 20a
Charging status indicator: Yes, digital
Integrated cell compensation: Yes
Temperature protection, maximum discharge electricity protection, surge protection, undervoltage protection, protection & amp; Certification, security class (IEC 529),
IP54 CE certificate, guarantee
IP54 CE certificate, guarantee